Lee PrecisionWidenersTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Inline FabricationRotoMetals2Load DataRepackbox
Reloading Everything Snyders Jerky
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ballisti-cast Mark X machine issues.

Actually, it was me who was ripped off when the OP filed a fraudulent claim against me because I would not run to his house and teach him how to operate his machine.

I’m making some lemonade here by using these returned molds to give multiple people a chance to find out how aluminum molds work in production machines.

I have given the mentioned designs to each person who has specifically requested that design.

You did not specify, and I did not expect that anyone would request molds that they did not have any use for.

These are not twice reconditioned; the first time was just a clueless guy with some sandpaper. If you would prefer not to receive them, I will offer them again for anyone else who wants them.

Boolit Bub
    Don't get me wrong i have use form them. you mentioned they where twice resurfaced in your reply. and that a hammer had been used once.
    I guess its just my fault for not stating that the 155 would have been most useful as i mostly sell lube bullets. and have only recently started with the coatings. so i will need slick sided molds
    So as mentioned before the 125 will be perfect for me and if they work out fine it will be most beneficial for Tom as i am still a growing company with a $6k shopping list for molds.

All molds will be shipped Monday.

A big thank you to Ausglock for his work with these molds, and for providing tips for Mark X users.

Boolit Buddy
    Awesome, thanks again Tom, I'm sure these will be as good as the others (hand cast) I've bought from you.

Fred